art 2 final portfolio
Art 3 final portfolio.
Monday, September 23, 2013
What's The Point.
1. What where some of your solutions to What’s the Point?
I chose to make points by using pyramids because it has lots of points, and i decided to draw a camel which shows points in its back.
2. Which solution did you chose and why?
i chose the pyramids because i am Egyptian, I also drew it because it was from a picture i had taken this summer.
3. How did you show contrast in your work?
i shadows in the pyramids and sand
4. What medium did you decide to use? Why did you choose this medium over the others?
charcoal and pencil drawing because it looked more sandy than drawing it with pen
5. What techniques did you use to create this work?
We encourage risk taking in art. Risk taking can be as simple as trying a new technique or learning about a new medium to as complex as trying something totally new.
. Did you take any risks with this project?
yes i did i didn't know if i should draw a camel especially because its really hard to draw
What message are you conveying? How are you convey this message through the use of your images or use of art elements or principles?
i tried to show the desert as simple and calm as i could. i also tried making it look really empty to show how it really is.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest