Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Parallel project!

I was looking into todays conflicts around the world and none of them interested me. I wanted to make a project that effects me on the world problems. I wanted to do something about my home country, Egypt. I decided to make a project involving the revolutions that have been going on for the past 4 years. 

The past revolution put us back to the start if everything we had accomplished from the previous revolutions because it was for bad reasons. I decided to have a meaning behind a troubled man. 
First i would have the man breaking through a wall as if he had been trying to get through it for a long time. Secondly, while he is half out i want him to have face planted into a long pole as of he had been surprised of the outcome. 
I don't exactly want the art to be on paper since i want the wall to show and the mall running into the pole look 3-D so i am thinking of having the art be in clay:D
This project has a deep meaning behind it. Hopefully it all goes as planned:)

No comments:

Post a Comment