Thursday, January 9, 2014

book carving project!!

Prompt: Explain how you developed your design for your book carving. How important was it to have a clear plan before starting? What were the challenges you faced when working on this project? Explain how you overcame them. Discuss your design and how it relates to the book you chose (if that was the case, if not just discuss design). Did you take any risks? How and why? Describe how you felt about the overall project and if you felt it was successful.


I developed my idea when I was thinking of something I would want to treasure for a long time and I was thinking something that would be personal to me. so I developed the idea of the pyramids. it is extremely important to make a big plan before working because that is the most important part of the project I faced lot challenges with the carving itself because it was complicated and it bothered my hands a lot. my design was the pyramids and I chose it because i'm Egyptian.

No comments:

Post a Comment